Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Favorite Author(s)

Honestly, I have more than one favorite author. I think everyone does, don't you? I must say that right at the moment, I'm still a huge fan of Karen Marie Moning. Her Fever Series is absolutely fantastic!!
Other authors I've found that offer wonderful stories are Blanche Marriott, Hannah Howell, Maeve Christopher, Janet Evanovich, Christine DePetrillo, Liberty Blake... and the list goes on. I wish I had time to do nothing but read, however, I'd never get my own writing done if that were the case. SO here's the scoop on what's happening in my writing room:

The Crusty Bakery series is now complete and available just about everywhere. They are: A Crusty Murder; A Crouton Murder; and The Focaccia Fatality. As you can tell by the names, they all include food. (my favorite topic!!) The main character, a bread baker by trade, seems to have the bad luck of falling into one murder after another. Her trusty next door neighbor, a tarot card reader, is helpful when it comes to finding out the who, what, and why of these incidences. Enter the handsome Scotsman, and the story takes yet another turn. These characters were enjoyable to write about. http://tinyurl.com/pazmyca

In any Italian family, food is the most important part of life. Food is life-saving, can be sensual, and best of all... TASTY! In the Vinnie Esposito series, the stories always include food, whether it's Vinnie's mother's cookies or her father's yummy pasta dishes. So many readers tell me they are hungry by the time they're half way through the book. :>)  Marcus Richmond, a Rhode Island State Trooper, and Aaron Grant, an undercover FBI agent, and Lola Trapezi, the owner of the Salt & Pepper Deli, enter the mix and make for an enjoyable ride throughout the 5 books in the series. Book 6 in the series - Down Dirty Dead- is in the making and nearly half written. http://tinyurl.com/kgzlmzf

Do you have a favorite author, or 2,3,4... LOL
Let me know who they are. I'd enjoy hearing from you!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog today. I can't wait to read some of your mysteries. I love Margaret Maron, Joanne Fluke, and Dianne Mott Davidson. As you can probably tell, I love food as well. So, I think your books will be a great fit for me. :)

    ReplyDelete