Sunday, October 16, 2011

Murder On Spyglass Lane

It took three years to finish my psychic novel Murder on Spyglass Lane, but it's done and edited to within an mm of its life. I even got brave enough to send it out to an agent and a publisher. It's a precious thing, a finished book. Like a newborn nestling in the crook of your arm. Even if you don't write, but do some other craft, you know what I'm talking about. Saying The End is just the beginning. The work takes on a life of its own and you are pushing, nudging, and encouraging it on its way to popularity and success.
I have put the first chapter on my website for reading. If the people I have approached aren't interested...I will publish this work on Amazon using their Create Space and Kindle programs. Either way, it will step into reality.
I've been called a lot of things, some good, some not, tenacious, stubborn, obstinate, daring, and such are terms that make me smile. Why? Because it means I rarely accept failure. I keep trying, working, and sometimes...I even win the day.
You can read the first chapter of Spyglass Lane at www.JMGriffin.net The first person who emails me about the book will get a free gift for doing so. Now...the race is on. Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment